NewsletterSignup for the free Sikora Law newsletter to keep up with the latest news and events about property law!
- Our 150th Post: Ohio Supreme Court Holds Appeal of Planning Commission Order by Service of Summons by Clerk of the Courts on Administrative Agency Along with Notice of Appeal within Statutory Timeframe is Sufficient
- Federal Reserve chief has one recipe for housing market
- Distressed Property Sales Drop, Despite Push to Sell
- American home equity cut by one-third
- More lawmakers join major push to reduce QRM down payment
Tag Archives: foreclosure
State Attorney Generals are threatening the nation’s five largest banks with $17 billion in civil lawsuits if they won’t settle with the AGs over sloppy foreclosure practices. The banks are reportedly only offering $5 billion. If $17 billion seems high, … Continue reading