The Home Listing Report considers average listing prices of four-bedroom, two-bathroom homes on ColdwellBanker.com. The report looked at 2,300 markets in North America, analyzing properties listed between September 2010 and March 2011.
Some of the most affordable markets in the country are suffering with weak economies, and include Midwestern cities that never experienced very high housing prices during the boom but saw prices fall as their local economies deteriorated, said Jim Gillespie, CEO of Coldwell Banker Real Estate. Other affordable markets include areas of the country dealing with an overabundance of new housing supply.
Click HERE For More Information | Market Watch
NewsletterSignup for the free Sikora Law newsletter to keep up with the latest news and events about property law!
- Our 150th Post: Ohio Supreme Court Holds Appeal of Planning Commission Order by Service of Summons by Clerk of the Courts on Administrative Agency Along with Notice of Appeal within Statutory Timeframe is Sufficient
- Federal Reserve chief has one recipe for housing market
- Distressed Property Sales Drop, Despite Push to Sell
- American home equity cut by one-third
- More lawmakers join major push to reduce QRM down payment