I recently read a blog article about whether or not it is possible to get a foreclosure of one’s record. The blogger gave some great insight to this issue. Foreclosures can be a tricky item to deal with. It truly depends on where you are at in the process and also remember the foreclosure process differs from state to state. However, it sounds like from the facts of this matter, you should have a decent chance of getting them removed. When in doubt seeking legal counsel would be a great plan of action.
NewsletterSignup for the free Sikora Law newsletter to keep up with the latest news and events about property law!
- Our 150th Post: Ohio Supreme Court Holds Appeal of Planning Commission Order by Service of Summons by Clerk of the Courts on Administrative Agency Along with Notice of Appeal within Statutory Timeframe is Sufficient
- Federal Reserve chief has one recipe for housing market
- Distressed Property Sales Drop, Despite Push to Sell
- American home equity cut by one-third
- More lawmakers join major push to reduce QRM down payment