Pending sales of existing homes plummeted in April by 11.6%, reaching a seven month low after two consecutive months of increases. Pending home sales typically led existing home sales by a month or two and appear to be down in part due to bad weather in the South and high gas prices. But economists only expected a 1% decline, so the news was shocking.
NewsletterSignup for the free Sikora Law newsletter to keep up with the latest news and events about property law!
- Our 150th Post: Ohio Supreme Court Holds Appeal of Planning Commission Order by Service of Summons by Clerk of the Courts on Administrative Agency Along with Notice of Appeal within Statutory Timeframe is Sufficient
- Federal Reserve chief has one recipe for housing market
- Distressed Property Sales Drop, Despite Push to Sell
- American home equity cut by one-third
- More lawmakers join major push to reduce QRM down payment