With credit for funding construction loans tight and buyers still hesitating to pull the trigger on buying a new home, builders find themselves in a tough position: How to find money to build homes?
Last summer, Freehold Capital Partners, a New York-based financial firm founded by a Texas real-estate developer, claimed to have the answer: private transfer fees on sales of newly built homes.
Click HERE For More Information | Wall Street Journal
NewsletterSignup for the free Sikora Law newsletter to keep up with the latest news and events about property law!
- Our 150th Post: Ohio Supreme Court Holds Appeal of Planning Commission Order by Service of Summons by Clerk of the Courts on Administrative Agency Along with Notice of Appeal within Statutory Timeframe is Sufficient
- Federal Reserve chief has one recipe for housing market
- Distressed Property Sales Drop, Despite Push to Sell
- American home equity cut by one-third
- More lawmakers join major push to reduce QRM down payment