Data collected by the Federal Reserve suggests the foreclosure crisis is impacting cities nationwide, but the solutions to the cities problems are likely to vary.
In other words, a one-size-fits-all strategy will not sort out the foreclosure crisis plaguing Cleveland, Phoenix and Detroit, according to Federal Reserve Governor Elizabeth Duke, who shared some of the Fed’s findings on the crisis Thursday.
Click HERE For More Information | Washington Post
NewsletterSignup for the free Sikora Law newsletter to keep up with the latest news and events about property law!
- Our 150th Post: Ohio Supreme Court Holds Appeal of Planning Commission Order by Service of Summons by Clerk of the Courts on Administrative Agency Along with Notice of Appeal within Statutory Timeframe is Sufficient
- Federal Reserve chief has one recipe for housing market
- Distressed Property Sales Drop, Despite Push to Sell
- American home equity cut by one-third
- More lawmakers join major push to reduce QRM down payment