Moving up to a larger home became a signpost along the roadway to success. People paid attention to every aspect of the home and keeping up with the Joneses meant making sure your home was just as nice as your neighbors. The type, square footage, neighborhood, grounds, they were all part of it. The bigger and more expensive the better, until the the ultimate image of the pinnacle of homeownership achievement wasn’t a house at all, just the front gates the led onto the estate. That was the American dream.
Click HERE For More Information | HousingWire
NewsletterSignup for the free Sikora Law newsletter to keep up with the latest news and events about property law!
- Our 150th Post: Ohio Supreme Court Holds Appeal of Planning Commission Order by Service of Summons by Clerk of the Courts on Administrative Agency Along with Notice of Appeal within Statutory Timeframe is Sufficient
- Federal Reserve chief has one recipe for housing market
- Distressed Property Sales Drop, Despite Push to Sell
- American home equity cut by one-third
- More lawmakers join major push to reduce QRM down payment