Property investment has greatly increased in popularity over recent years. Lenders offering tailored mortgage products have helped feed this ever-growing industry. Many individuals, groups and companies are now being advised to invest in overseas property as an alternative to using conventional pension funds. Chicago Realtor® Marie Leanerreports that amazing returns on investment have been realized.
Click HERE For More Information | Realtor Blog
NewsletterSignup for the free Sikora Law newsletter to keep up with the latest news and events about property law!
- Our 150th Post: Ohio Supreme Court Holds Appeal of Planning Commission Order by Service of Summons by Clerk of the Courts on Administrative Agency Along with Notice of Appeal within Statutory Timeframe is Sufficient
- Federal Reserve chief has one recipe for housing market
- Distressed Property Sales Drop, Despite Push to Sell
- American home equity cut by one-third
- More lawmakers join major push to reduce QRM down payment