Mortgage applications continued their downward decline for the week ended April 8. The volume of applications filed fell 6.7% this past week as refinancing activity continued to decline, the Mortgage Bankers Association said Wednesday. On an unadjusted basis, the market composite index fell 6.3% when compared to the previous week.
Click HERE For More Information | Housing Wire
NewsletterSignup for the free Sikora Law newsletter to keep up with the latest news and events about property law!
- Our 150th Post: Ohio Supreme Court Holds Appeal of Planning Commission Order by Service of Summons by Clerk of the Courts on Administrative Agency Along with Notice of Appeal within Statutory Timeframe is Sufficient
- Federal Reserve chief has one recipe for housing market
- Distressed Property Sales Drop, Despite Push to Sell
- American home equity cut by one-third
- More lawmakers join major push to reduce QRM down payment