Wells Fargo & Co. (WFC: 31.62 0.00%) is holding home preservation workshops in Detroit next week to help homeowners in the foreclosure-ridden metropolitan area.
The mortgage giant is hosting customers of Wells Fargo Home Mortgage, Wells Fargo Financial, Wachovia and Wells Fargo Home Equity at the Hyatt Regency Dearborn-Detroit on April 19 and April 20. Representatives from the company’s Home Preservation Workshop will present homeowners who are delinquent or close to delinquent available options for their home mortgages.
Click HERE For More Information | Housing Wire
NewsletterSignup for the free Sikora Law newsletter to keep up with the latest news and events about property law!
- Our 150th Post: Ohio Supreme Court Holds Appeal of Planning Commission Order by Service of Summons by Clerk of the Courts on Administrative Agency Along with Notice of Appeal within Statutory Timeframe is Sufficient
- Federal Reserve chief has one recipe for housing market
- Distressed Property Sales Drop, Despite Push to Sell
- American home equity cut by one-third
- More lawmakers join major push to reduce QRM down payment