Real Estate Alliance Ltd. — which claims Realtor.com operator Move Inc. and dozens of other real estate companies, brokers and agents violated its mapping technology patents — may soon have its day in court.
The Federal Circuit Court of Appeals this week ruled that a lower court erred in interpreting the scope of one of REAL’s patents too narrowly, and vacated that court’s ruling that Move had not infringed on the patents.
Click HERE For More Information | Inman News
NewsletterSignup for the free Sikora Law newsletter to keep up with the latest news and events about property law!
- Our 150th Post: Ohio Supreme Court Holds Appeal of Planning Commission Order by Service of Summons by Clerk of the Courts on Administrative Agency Along with Notice of Appeal within Statutory Timeframe is Sufficient
- Federal Reserve chief has one recipe for housing market
- Distressed Property Sales Drop, Despite Push to Sell
- American home equity cut by one-third
- More lawmakers join major push to reduce QRM down payment