Fannie Mae released more details of its new mortgage servicer evaluation program Wednesday afternoon, ultimately laying out plans to align the grades with compensation.
The government-sponsored enterprise announced Wednesday at the Mortgage Bankers Association Servicing conference its new two-part Servicer Total Achievement and Rewards (STAR) program. The system is designed to both improve servicing practices for Fannie Mae borrowers and reward servicers that do their job well.
For full article, click [HERE]| HousingWire
NewsletterSignup for the free Sikora Law newsletter to keep up with the latest news and events about property law!
- Our 150th Post: Ohio Supreme Court Holds Appeal of Planning Commission Order by Service of Summons by Clerk of the Courts on Administrative Agency Along with Notice of Appeal within Statutory Timeframe is Sufficient
- Federal Reserve chief has one recipe for housing market
- Distressed Property Sales Drop, Despite Push to Sell
- American home equity cut by one-third
- More lawmakers join major push to reduce QRM down payment