Although many of today’s young adults came of age during the housing crash, more than one in four (26 percent) say their views on owning a home have become more positive over the past six months. With 88 percent of 18-34 year old renters aspiring to be homeowners, Trulia says this new generation of buyers will likely play a crucial role in stabilizing the real estate market.
American Dream or American Nightmare | DSNews
NewsletterSignup for the free Sikora Law newsletter to keep up with the latest news and events about property law!
- Our 150th Post: Ohio Supreme Court Holds Appeal of Planning Commission Order by Service of Summons by Clerk of the Courts on Administrative Agency Along with Notice of Appeal within Statutory Timeframe is Sufficient
- Federal Reserve chief has one recipe for housing market
- Distressed Property Sales Drop, Despite Push to Sell
- American home equity cut by one-third
- More lawmakers join major push to reduce QRM down payment