Federal agencies (e.g. OCC, FRB, FDIC, OTS, and NCUA) recently issued Interagency Appraisal and Evaluation Guidelines, effective December 10, 2010, which replace 1994 guidelines and explain the agencies’ minimum regulatory standards for appraisals and evaluations.
Read the full article [here]| State Bar of Michigan
NewsletterSignup for the free Sikora Law newsletter to keep up with the latest news and events about property law!
- Our 150th Post: Ohio Supreme Court Holds Appeal of Planning Commission Order by Service of Summons by Clerk of the Courts on Administrative Agency Along with Notice of Appeal within Statutory Timeframe is Sufficient
- Federal Reserve chief has one recipe for housing market
- Distressed Property Sales Drop, Despite Push to Sell
- American home equity cut by one-third
- More lawmakers join major push to reduce QRM down payment