“The widespread adoption and usage of STEPS is just one example of the technology support and advanced systems we offer our agency network,” said George Houghton, executive vice president, Agency Services Group for Stewart Title Guaranty Company. “We continue to move the real estate transaction online, and are looking forward to unveiling many additional underwriter technologies and services to help our agencies improve their efficiencies and increase their revenue and at the same time reduce our costs.”
Read the full article [here]| Business Wire
NewsletterSignup for the free Sikora Law newsletter to keep up with the latest news and events about property law!
- Our 150th Post: Ohio Supreme Court Holds Appeal of Planning Commission Order by Service of Summons by Clerk of the Courts on Administrative Agency Along with Notice of Appeal within Statutory Timeframe is Sufficient
- Federal Reserve chief has one recipe for housing market
- Distressed Property Sales Drop, Despite Push to Sell
- American home equity cut by one-third
- More lawmakers join major push to reduce QRM down payment