Plaintiff appealed from the lower court’s decision to uphold a cease and desist order from the town zoning officer. The cease and desist order had several point but the issue on this appeal was the order to stop stockpiling woodchips in excess of 100 cubic yards as well as to stop using the woodchips for landscaping work. Plaintiff appealed but the Zoning Board upheld the order.
For Full Story | Law of the Land
NewsletterSignup for the free Sikora Law newsletter to keep up with the latest news and events about property law!
- Our 150th Post: Ohio Supreme Court Holds Appeal of Planning Commission Order by Service of Summons by Clerk of the Courts on Administrative Agency Along with Notice of Appeal within Statutory Timeframe is Sufficient
- Federal Reserve chief has one recipe for housing market
- Distressed Property Sales Drop, Despite Push to Sell
- American home equity cut by one-third
- More lawmakers join major push to reduce QRM down payment