As a tsunami of mortgage foreclosures and bankruptcies continues to sweep over many individuals who never thought they would ever be in this situation, a California lawyer feels his clients’ pain.
After a disastrous experience working as a real estate broker specializing in distressed investments before the market crashed, attorney Michael T. Pines, 58, has at least six properties in foreclosure, owes $2 million or more and has filed for bankruptcy, reports the Los Angeles Times.
Click HERE For More Information | ABA Journal
NewsletterSignup for the free Sikora Law newsletter to keep up with the latest news and events about property law!
- Our 150th Post: Ohio Supreme Court Holds Appeal of Planning Commission Order by Service of Summons by Clerk of the Courts on Administrative Agency Along with Notice of Appeal within Statutory Timeframe is Sufficient
- Federal Reserve chief has one recipe for housing market
- Distressed Property Sales Drop, Despite Push to Sell
- American home equity cut by one-third
- More lawmakers join major push to reduce QRM down payment