Rates for 30-year fixed-rate conventional mortgages continue to climb, rising 6 basis points to 4.46% last week. The recent increase in interest rates caused the single biggest decline of the year in refinances according to Mortgage Banker Association’s index of mortgage applications.
NewsletterSignup for the free Sikora Law newsletter to keep up with the latest news and events about property law!
- Our 150th Post: Ohio Supreme Court Holds Appeal of Planning Commission Order by Service of Summons by Clerk of the Courts on Administrative Agency Along with Notice of Appeal within Statutory Timeframe is Sufficient
- Federal Reserve chief has one recipe for housing market
- Distressed Property Sales Drop, Despite Push to Sell
- American home equity cut by one-third
- More lawmakers join major push to reduce QRM down payment